Frequently Asked Questions
I’m having problems checking out and paying, what’s the deal?
- If you’re having an issue finalizing payment or getting failed checkout attempts then you may want to contact your bank to verify that your card is working correctly, or contact our payment processor directly to find out why it’s not processing.
What payment methods do you accept?
- We accept all major credit cards (including prepaid and gift cards), including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, JCB and Diner’s Club. We will also accept payments from any location worldwide and don’t impose location restrictions for shoppers purchasing products from our store. Unfortunately, PayPal isn’t directly accepted on our website but if you’d like to pay via PayPal contact our sales department.
I made a mistake on my order and need to change something. What can I do?
- If for some reason you would like to make a change to your order please contact us immediately and we will do our best to alter your order.
What kind of stainless steel do you use on your modern watches?
- All of our modern timepiece cases are constructed of high quality, surgical grade & corrosion resistant 316L low-carbon stainless steel.
Do you sell replacement straps?
- Currently, we do not offer extra or replacement straps but plan to expand our offerings in the future. Our watches use standard strap sizes so you should be able to replace any MOTI watch strap with an off the shelf band as long as the lug sizes are the same.
I have a nickel allergy – can I wear your watches?
- All MOTI stainless steel cases, buckles and Milanese mesh bracelets contain trace amounts of nickel. If you have a sensitivity to nickel please consult your physician for further advice.
Does my watch use a battery?
- All MOTI timepieces use batteries that are readily available in supermarkets and/or hardware stores. We recommend you have your battery changed by a watch repair professional.
What size strap does my watch have?
- All MOTI watches use a 20mm wide strap (at the lugs). Lengths will vary depending on the model.
How do I repair the cracked glass on my watch?
- If you have damaged your watch crystal then we offer a replacement service for a small fee. Contact our support department for more information.
How do I adjust my mesh bracelet?
(1) Locate the mesh clasp and unlock it, exposing the bracelet lock.
(2) Insert a thin, rigid object, such as a flathead screwdriver, and gently pry the lock upwards to release. (Do not pry on the thin bar opposite of the knife, in the image above, as it will bend.)
(3) Once pried open and released, the watch clasp can freely move up and down the bracelet. Hold the watch on your wrist and adjust accordingly, taking note of the clasp position along the band.
When adjusting the watch clasp pay attention to the underside of the bracelet. It is easier to lock the clasp into position if you match up one of the indentations on the mesh with the guide on the clasp (above the ‘stainless steel’ stamp).
(4) Once the bracelet clasp is positioned properly, press firmly on the bracelet lock to snap it back into place. Your MOTI timepiece is now ready to wear. Enjoy.
How do I adjust the time of my watch?
To adjust your time gently pull the crown of the watch (with the M engraved), set the time and then push it back in.